Position Title: Website Intern
Looking for a responsible student to help with the development of Smashing’s new ecommerce site. Additional responsibilities might include development of promotional materials. Specific responsibilities include:
- Artistic design of websites
- Creating user interfaces
- Building websites
- Design review
- Website Maintenance, graphic enhancements
Qualified candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of 12 hours per week, although some coding work can be done remotely. Must be proficient with all aspects of web designing and coding, including:
- Experience designing websites for at least 1 year
- Currently enrolled in an accredited web design program
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should have both excellent written and verbal skills, high attention to detail, highly organized, proficient in MS Office( including Publisher desirable), own laptop and a valid US Driver’s License.
College credit, where applicable
Fun, growing, friendly and fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Jayne Drew at Jayne@smashingonline.com